50/50 Raffle Draw Sponsorship
TB Vets will be holding its annual 50/50 lottery in the Spring/Summer of 2023. The promotion of the online lottery will reach our donors across the province, as well as people who will see and hear our ads in traditional and digital media platforms. With the help of generous sponsors like you, all of our portion of the 50/50 will help address the current needs of the respiratory frontline in the province.
- Designation as Exclusive Sponsor with corporate name and logo on all promotion materials (social media, raffle page, main website, email marketing, annual report)
- Designation as Exclusive Sponsor with corporate name and logo on ticket sales, website and real-time total pot draw counter
- Designation with corporate name and logo on all draw ticket receipts
- Other levels of sponsorship are also available
Ways to Get Involved
Here’s a general overview on how to carry out your brand’s cause marketing in partnership with TB Vets. We’re happy to discuss other variations that work for you.
TB Vets would like to thank the following for supporting our various initiatives. Their partnership is deeply valued.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart
- Bill James of Canwest Corporate Realty Advisors
Collaborations (Social Media Influencers)
- Manuel Aparicio
- Pina Bresciani
In-Person Event Sponsors (2022)
- Max Becker-Pos of Abundance Wealth Community
50/50 Raffle Sponsors (2021 - 2022)
Spargus Industries • CRZ Maintenance & Repairs
Special thanks to our webinar speakers:
Alejandro Mejia • John Panago • Rhona Konnelly • Lauren Coady
Dan Levitt • Judie Dahl • Raya D.J. Mackenzie • Gary Born
Barbara McMillan • Amaanali Fazal • Sarah Lusina • Penny Allport
Dr. John Imrie • Judy Lloyd • Susana Williams • Dr. Chris Ryerson
Sasha Rodriguez • Bénédicte Schoepflin • Max Becker-Pos
In-Kind Sponsors (2020 Holiday Campaign)
We believe there is no small way of doing good work in the community. We commend each and everyone of our partners for choosing TB Vets to make a difference, when and where they can.
How To Get in Touch
Come join TB Vets’ roster of corporate sponsors! We’re happy to answer your questions and discuss with you further. Please contact:
604 874 5626 – 1 888 874 5626